- Girl Scouts Birthday Virtual Camp Escape Room
- Adult Blended Learning First Aid & CPR
- Troop Swimming Sessions Now Available!
- Small Craft Safety Training - June 19 & August 28
- Mission Space Week - Space Science Badge Kits & Virtual Events - August 2-6th
- Shawnee Mission Park Kayaking Excursions - August 14, 15, 21 & 22
During summer months June-July our camp properties and programs are booked for SU Day Camps. Limited opportunities may be available for troop camping and adventure.
Want to become an Outdoor Volunteer?
Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Share your passion by becoming and Outdoor Experiences Volunteer. This could be helping with outdoor programs or outdoor training. Check out the links below for more information and to apply.
OUR OUTDOOR PLEDGE:
Every Girl Scout deserves to experience the outdoors . . .
. . . To smell the grass, hug a tree, stare at a bug, play in a puddle, watch the clouds . . .
. . . To plant a seed, follow a trail, build a fire, cook a s’more, explore a creek, climb a mountain . . .
. . . To camp outside under the stars and dream about her next adventure!
Research confirms what we’ve always known at Girl Scouts. Outdoor experiences are more than fun—they’re a guaranteed way to help girls thrive. Help us turn the tide. Take our pledge to connect more girls to outdoor experiences that will transform their world as they grow.
When girl scouts get outdoors...
Learn more about all four Girl Scout focus areas: STEM/STEAM, Life Skills/Civic Engagement, Outdoors and Entrepreneurship