- Spring CIT Training - February 19th @ Camp Tongawood - Apply today!
- Camping 102 Train-the-Trainer - February 6 & 7th - Apply to become a council outdoor trainer today!
- Virtual Program Aide Training Series
- Horseshoe Canyon Excursion for Girls & Caregivers - March 19-21st
- SAVE THE DATE! Caring for Camp Service Weekend - March 13-14th - more details soon
- SAVE THE DATE! Family Weekend @ GSKSMO Camps - March 19-21st - more details soon
Spring 2021 Outdoor Program Schedule Out Now! Registration Opens Feb 3rd!
Want to become an Outdoor Volunteer?
Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Share your passion by becoming and Outdoor Experiences Volunteer. This could be helping with outdoor programs or outdoor training. Check out the links below for more information and to apply.
OUR OUTDOOR PLEDGE:
Every Girl Scout deserves to experience the outdoors . . .
. . . To smell the grass, hug a tree, stare at a bug, play in a puddle, watch the clouds . . .
. . . To plant a seed, follow a trail, build a fire, cook a s’more, explore a creek, climb a mountain . . .
. . . To camp outside under the stars and dream about her next adventure!
Research confirms what we’ve always known at Girl Scouts. Outdoor experiences are more than fun—they’re a guaranteed way to help girls thrive. Help us turn the tide. Take our pledge to connect more girls to outdoor experiences that will transform their world as they grow.
When girl scouts get outdoors...
Learn more about all four Girl Scout focus areas: STEM/STEAM, Life Skills/Civic Engagement, Outdoors and Entrepreneurship